Sunday 18 October 2009

every photo has its stories




Danielle and her husband Charles, complete with a photo of Charles in his younger days.

I get along well with Charles, something that apparently doesn't seem to happen very often. I couldn't not take some photos- the light, the scene, the fact that I felt that they wouldn't mind and that we were sharing what seemed to me to be a complex and important moment.

I drove home happy to have seen them as a couple, to have heard them call each other by their pet names, to have heard them teasing each other lovingly.

1 comment:

  1. From Danielle:



    Cher Charles ,

    Grand merci pour tes photos artistiques.
    Elles sont belles et de plus il y a longtemps
    que je n'en ai reçues où nous nous montrons contents d'être ensemble.Pour fragile qu'il soit,c'est un beau témoignage de couple pas nécessairement facile à vivre au quotidien.

    Très bonne journée,

    A plus, Bisous,

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete