Sunday 10 January 2010

Inhabitual- The Powder and The Finger

Yep, I guess one of the good things about having a blog is that I can put work out there that I otherwise wouldn't.




This was a very non-typical experience for me, the Australian Rock Gods who go by the name of "Powderfinger" were in Brussels, and I somehow managed to meet them for a nice 8x10 portrait session. (Images might follow). I was really happy to have met them, I loved their music so much and the fact that they werent big superstars in Belgium meant I could approach them quite easily. I have always felt guilty about not having sent them the photos.

Those were hard days, and I was dreaming about making a job out of it- but it just ended up being the only group I ever photographed. Was there any future there? In any case it was a bloody good concert! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats you have perfectly understood the purpose of a blog...
    I'm just kidding and can't wait to see the 8x10.
    Happy new year mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JF, Happy new year to you too :-)

    ReplyDelete